Parent Survey Results 2018-19
2018-19 EIPS Parent Survey Results Report
The results are now available for the 2018-19 EIPS Parent Survey conducted in March. Thank you to all families who took the time to share their feedback with the Division. The survey included 21 questions related to the three priorities outlined in the EIPS 2018-22 Four-Year Education Plan:
- Priority 1: Promote growth and success for all students
- Priority 2: Enhance high quality learning and working environments
- Priority 3: Enhance public education through effective engagement, partnerships and communication
The overall Division results represent 3,713 responses from parents and guardians across the Division. This was an increase in responses from 2,918 in the previous year.
The survey results for Bruderheim School have helped us identify the following areas of strength and opportunities for growth.
Areas of strength:
- Our work on First Nation's Metis and Inuit Education
- Overall citizenship and safe and caring nature of our school
- Parental Involvement
Opportunities for growth:
- Continued work on Literacy
- Continued work on Numeracy
The feedback gathered will help our school and the Division measure its progress toward meeting the priorities and goals outlined in the EIPS 2018-22 Four-Year Education Plan and develop strategies to better serve students and the wider community moving forward.
Parent Survey Results: Bruderheim School